Debbie's Hypnotherapy Blogs
A search for images connected with hypnosis will produce many like the one with this article. Some are even weirder, and some are downright scary. Fainting young ladies and looming, predatory men (usually with goatee beards, though I have yet to work out why). Hypnotists with swinging watches or multi-coloured eyes.
Is it really like that? Find out here.
Do you think you haven't got any willpower? Chances are you do, although it might need a bit of a boost from time to time, and you can take steps to improve it and make it easy to achieve your goals. The "marshmallow study" shows that having willpower has a knock on effect in many areas of life. In this study, some four and five-year-olds were told they could have one sweet now or two later, then they were left alone with the single sweet.
Panic attacks are sudden and very intense periods of fear, mind visit web stress and anxiety. They may last anything from minutes to hours and there may be no obvious reason for them to happen. If you experience panic attacks and want help in dealing with them, read on.
I got interested in working with this condition when my daughter was diagnosed with it, but I've found that there are many myths and misconceptions around.
Here are a few things you can rely on.
Think you know all about cigarettes? Do you need that extra push to help you quit? Here are seven things you may not know about smoking.
More Articles ...
- Tips to get a good night's sleep
- Why do people worry about hypnosis?
- 4 reasons for lacking confidence - and what you can do about it!
- Ten things that every new non smoker should refuse to believe
- How to reduce anxiety and worry
- How hypnotherapy could have helped Miss Muffett!
- Hypnosis for pain control
- How to choose the right therapist
- 7 ways to boost your self esteem